Learning VB: Crystal Report??
Author Message
 Learning VB: Crystal Report??

How do I print a Crystal Report from a VB application ??

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Learning VB: Crystal Report??

Try reading your manual for a start.

Andre'

Quote:

>How do I print a Crystal report from a VB application ??

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Learning VB: Crystal Report??

You need to include the Crystal Report OCX file in your project.  Make sure
you have it specified and available in your toolbox (sim. to the Common
Dialog control) and add the object to your form.  Once you've referenced the
Crystal Report object, it's just a matter of setting the correcting
properties and then specifying the method CrystalReport1.PrintReport.

I'm kind of a newbie to this, too - and still haven't worked out all the
kinks in specifying my selection criteria, but I have been able to display
my Crystal Report within VB.

Good luck!

Liz

Quote:

>How do I print a Crystal report from a VB application ??

Mon, 04 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

2. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

3. Different between VB's Crystal Report and Seagate Crystal Report

4. anyone know any good websites for learning crystal reports

5. Newbie -- learn Crystal Reports 8.5 or 9 ??

6. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

7. Good Reporting Tool for VB to SQL (Currently Use Crystal) or Crystal w/SQL Help Appreciated

8. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net

9. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8

10. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

11. Crystal Reports vs VB reports in code

12. Printing report from Dynaset using Crystal Report and VB