HELP: MS Office VBA access to key events
Author Message
 HELP: MS Office VBA access to key events

Can you send me an example of a VBA function/method that I can run
within
Microsoft Office to filter key events. I  would like to prevent
the user from typing into certain areas of a word document. If the
cursor/caret
is in a certain paragraph then all key events should popup a dialog that
says that this area of the document should not be changed. If the cursor
is in another area then
anything the key events should be processed as normal. I would also like
be able to move the cursor/caret around in the document as well as to be
able to
tell where it is.

If there is a website or book that explains how to do this, please let
me know.

Thanks,
Howard

Fri, 18 Jan 2002 03:01:00 GMT

1. Need to know how to access Office Events to extend Office apps

2. How to access Office VBA from Outlook VBA

3. office 97 access vba HELP

4. !!! Help Sending mail via MS Access Event Help !!!!

5. Determine VBA version in MS office

6. ms office 2000 and VBA

7. MS Office Document Properties w/ VBA

8. VBA In MS Excel from Office 95.

9. MS Access 2000 VBA Help files - problem?

10. Help ..VBA problem in MS Access

11. MS Access VBA SendObject email phoenomenon - need help

12. MS Access and VBA: Comdlg32 HELP!