How to change ID in my visual basic program...
Author Message
 How to change ID in my visual basic program...

Hi:

I use Visual Basic to process notes database.

Every thing seems good. But now I have a problem.

That is how to change ID in my visual basic program...

I will very apprecriated if any one can give me the answer or any hint.

Thank you for open this.

wayne huang

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to change ID in my visual basic program...
Hi:

I use visual basic to process notes database.

Every thing seems good. But now I have a problem.

That is how to change ID in my visual basic program...

I will very apprecriated if any one can give me the answer or any hint.

Thank you for open this.

wayne huang

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Retain Class ID and Interface ID of ActiveX dll created in Visual Basic

2. dbase programming(basic) in relation to Visual Basic programming

3. Visual basic programs - connect to a server - Visual Basic 5 Enterprice Edition

4. CDDB ID in Visual Basic

5. Visual Basic Application Sharing an ID with a Web Application

6. Getting ID field values into Visual Basic with ADO

7. Retrieve Outlook Entry ID...using Visual Basic automation???

8. change from access basic into visual basic

9. Chapter 24 of Visual Basic RPG programming tutorial online - Programming random quests

10. Chapter 23 of Visual Basic RPG programming tutorial online - Programming random quests

11. How To Run Another Program From Visual Basic Program

12. Managing other programs from a Visual Basic Program