Help on MSCD test strategies...
Author Message
 Help on MSCD test strategies...

I have been programming in different versions of basic for a long time.  I am
beginning to work on getting certified in VB for obvious reasons.   I am
interested in anyone with advice as to what strategies would make taking the
exams less painful.   Which test should I take first?   Besides the mandatory,
I will be testing in VB and SQL....    Any advice on the test strategy would be
appreciated.   Thank you...

Fri, 02 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help on MSCD test strategies...
I am doing the same thing right now.  For me, I am preparing for the VB exam
right now as I would like to become a professional VB programmer in the next
six months.

Fri, 02 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help on MSCD test strategies...
ZZu,

Assuming you are working on the old MCSD track, I will suggest doing VB,
SQL Server, WA I and WA II in that order.
If you are doing the new track, I don't think the exams have been released
yet.

Matthew

Quote:
> I have been programming in different versions of basic for a long time.
I am
> beginning to work on getting certified in VB for obvious reasons.   I am
> interested in anyone with advice as to what strategies would make taking
the
> exams less painful.   Which test should I take first?   Besides the
mandatory,
> I will be testing in VB and SQL....    Any advice on the test strategy
would be
> appreciated.   Thank you...

Fri, 02 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help on MSCD test strategies...
On 17 Aug 1998 05:17:14 GMT, "Matthew Wills"

Quote:

>ZZu,

>Assuming you are working on the old MCSD track, I will suggest doing VB,
>SQL Server, WA I and WA II in that order.
>If you are doing the new track, I don't think the exams have been released
>yet.

>Matthew

Hold on there pardner...

Keep in mind that VB6 is only 2 weeks away...  and the {*filter*} WAI &
WAII are being retired.

I think the new guidelines are much more reasonable.

Maybe you'll want to change your strategy from a vb5 one, to a vb6...

Mark

Sat, 03 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help on MSCD test strategies...
VB5 is one of the electives of the new MCSD track

Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSCD Test?

2. MAGB - TEST 70-176 FOR MSCD

3. TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST

4. MSCD Certification... please help

5. TEST TEST TEST TEST

6. alt.test,comp.test,misc.test,news.test

7. Strategy to keep dbs in sync - please help

8. Need help with a strategy to handle bad Internet connections

9. Connection and Recordset Strategy help please?!?!?

10. MSCD Exam 70-176 question

11. MSCD / MCP in the UK - recommendations

12. MSCD Get this!!