CodeModule.InsertLine refresh?
Author Message
 CodeModule.InsertLine refresh?

Hi.  I am writing a VB add-in that adds code via the codemodule.insertline
method and am having a problem of when the insert is actually effective.
For example, I search the codemodule to find where I want to insert the
text, then insert at the proper place.  If I re-search the codemodule via
code at this point I cannot see the new insertion, but once the add-in is
done I can visually see the newly inserted code.  Any ideas?

Thanks for any input.

Cort

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CodeModule.InsertLine refresh?

schreibt:

Quote:
>If I re-search the codemodule via
>code at this point I cannot see the new insertion

Perhaps DoEvents or something similar is required, to allow the VBIDE to update
the "directory" of the modified code module, and reflect the recent changes to
the code in the management information. Otherwise you could use the "changed"
event to find out, when VB has realized the recent changes.

DoD

Wed, 06 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Formulary disappears when i change .codemodule

2. Adding code to a codemodule

3. Name normal.dot codemodule?

4. Using CodeModule.Find method in Word VBE - help!

5. copy code of normal codemodule?

6. CodeModule.Members.Item.CodeLocation Question

7. CodeModule.ProcOfLine property

8. Help needed with RunAddon, "Database Refresh Shape", auto refresh

9. Why doesn't refresh always refresh?

10. Refreshing without Refresh-Button

11. Refreshing without Refresh-Button

12. Data Report Refresh (not refreshing)