Rookie question - where to put 20 page documents
Author Message
 Rookie question - where to put 20 page documents

Hi. On a program I want to be able to have pull down menus and let
employee's see procedure manuals, policies, helpful instructions etc.

Say 10 - 20 page documents that when choosing a pull down menu the file
opens.

What would I store that in, a text box???

Just copy/paste the document in it? and show a form with the text box on it
when the menu is activated?

Thanks,

--
Dave

Sat, 24 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Rookie question - where to put 20 page documents
See the SDINote demo project "bundled" w/ Vb.
Quote:

> Hi. On a program I want to be able to have pull down menus and let
> employee's see procedure manuals, policies, helpful instructions etc.

> Say 10 - 20 page documents that when choosing a pull down menu the file
> opens.

> What would I store that in, a text box???

> Just copy/paste the document in it? and show a form with the text box on it
> when the menu is activated?

> Thanks,

> --
> Dave

Sat, 24 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. PC Install from 20/20 software

2. Stateless search from database (Return 20 and 20 records)

3. How to make a sinus output from 20 Hz to 20 KHz

4. printing EXACTLY 20 rows per page

5. 20 questions

6. 20 QUESTIONS

7. Rookie needs help creating ActiveX Document

8. QB45: difference between DIM a$(20) and DIM a(20) AS STRING?

9. Online Chats: Week of May 20-24

10. Combining 20+ Tables into One

11. Dividing incoming email into groups of 20

12. calculating Duration1..20