HOW to handshaking two modem's
Author Message
 HOW to handshaking two modem's

HELP!!

I know to communicate with the COM port's.
My problem is how conected two modem's and get corectly HANDSHAKING,
but not handshaking from CPU to COM port!

THANKS!!!

Fri, 09 Sep 2005 19:24:57 GMT
 HOW to handshaking two modem's

Hello IZTOK,

Quote:
> HELP!!

> I know to communicate with the COM port's.
> My problem is how conected two modem's and get corectly HANDSHAKING,
> but not handshaking from CPU to COM port!

The handshaking of two modems (before your computer can send/receive any
data, interrogating each others capacities) is an automagic process, which
you can't really influence.

What are you actually trying to do ?   Connect two modems without using a
phone-line perhaps ?

Regards,
  Rudy Wieser

Fri, 09 Sep 2005 21:04:51 GMT

1. Modem HandShaking, Internet, Network

2. Networking and Modem HandShaking and over Internet

3. TWO PROJECTS, TWO EXE'S, ONE INSTALL???

4. Here's a sticky wicket - joining two tables on two diffrent servers with ADO

5. Two questions about using the modem...

6. How can two computers comunicate by using Modem ?

7. How do you hangup on one of two multilinked modems

8. Communicating between two modems ??

9. Communicating between two modems ?

10. modems, modems, modems...

11. Two Q's [Closing a file][why won't work]

12. Two DBGrid's Showing Table Relation's