oca-files
Author Message
 oca-files

Hi,
What are .oca files and what are their relation to .ocx-files?
They are registered in the windows registry, so they must have some
importance.
Best wishes,
Miranda

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 oca-files
They are a cache file for their OCX.

Quote:
>Hi,
>What are .oca files and what are their relation to .ocx-files?
>They are registered in the windows registry, so they must have some
>importance.
>Best wishes,
>Miranda

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 oca-files
.OCA Files information from Microsoft.
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q149/4/29.asp
--
HTH
delete "RemoveMe."

My home page: http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/

Quote:
> Hi,
> What are .oca files and what are their relation to .ocx-files?
> They are registered in the windows registry, so they must have some
> importance.
> Best wishes,
> Miranda

Tue, 05 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 oca-files

Quote:
>What are .oca files and what are their relation to .ocx-files?

I think that the OCA files contain the OLE DispInterface and/or CoClasses for
the OCX. Some more data to burden the registry with, for the "normal"
programmer ;-)

DoDi

Wed, 06 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. OCA file type question

2. What does the .oca file do?

3. What is an OCA file?

4. Can somebody please explain .OCA files ?

5. What is a .oca file ?

6. Stupid questio: What is an OCA file?

7. OCA files

8. What's a .OCA file?

9. Class of control was not a loaded control class - Reference Replaced with unknown .OCA file

10. VB6: OCA files break compiled exe

11. Type mismatch vs. OCA files

12. OCA files