Learning Visual Basic Learning Edition Deluxe/Professional Edition
Author Message
 Learning Visual Basic Learning Edition Deluxe/Professional Edition

Hello,

I am about to take the task on of learning Visual Basic 5 from the
ground up.  I have Microsoft's Visual Basic Professional Edition and
Microsoft's Visual Basic Learning Edition Deluxe.  Basically I was
wondering if I can just install the professional edition and not the
learning edition or do I need the learning edition to work with the VB
learning VB Now CD and Step by step learning book.  Then again, can I
install them both together and not{*filter*}up the program at all.

Please email the response, if you would...Thanks

Bryan

Thu, 10 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Learning Visual Basic Learning Edition Deluxe/Professional Edition

You can just install the Learning Visual Basic Now CD without the learning
edition of VB... So install the VB NOW and the VBPro... it should work
fine....

Yt,
John Carbrey

Quote:

>Hello,

>I am about to take the task on of learning Visual Basic 5 from the
>ground up.  I have Microsoft's Visual Basic Professional Edition and
>Microsoft's Visual Basic Learning Edition Deluxe.  Basically I was
>wondering if I can just install the professional edition and not the
>learning edition or do I need the learning edition to work with the VB
>learning VB Now CD and Step by step learning book.  Then again, can I
>install them both together and not{*filter*}up the program at all.

>Please email the response, if you would...Thanks

>Bryan

Thu, 10 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Basic .Net Deluxe Learning Edition

2. Visual Basic 6.0 Deluxe Learning Edition missing CD Key

3. Learning Edition VS Professional Edition

4. Learning Edition vs. Professional Edition

5. Learning Edition-->> Professional edition Upgrade query

6. VB5 learning edition vs VB5 professional edition

8. visual basic learning edition

9. Visual Basic 6.0. learning edition

10. visual basic v6 learning edition

11. visual basic 5 learning edition