SQL Help (WWW to SQL)
Author Message
 SQL Help (WWW to SQL)

Please HELP!

I am trying to find a way to create Web Pages which will interface
with an external SQL server. I have no clue as to where to start.
I could write the code using a CGI interface but there has got to be
some more direct way of sending SQL queries...

If you have some ideas please email me at...

THANKS ALOT!!

Mon, 26 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. WWW Server with VB 4.0, OLE, SQL, Access, ODBC intefaces

2. Displaying BLOB images from SQL via WWW pager

3. Using Vbscript and SQL-DMO to connect to SQL Server and run a T-SQL script

4. changing ACCESS sql ro SQL sql

5. SQL Help - SQL sub-query

6. Access SQL to Visual Basic SQL Help

7. Good Reporting Tool for VB to SQL (Currently Use Crystal) or Crystal w/SQL Help Appreciated

8. SQL HELP: Access to SQL Server

9. http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu

10. sql server connect. Migration Access->sql server

11. sql inserting file into SQL image column