Generating AVI or MPG files
Author Message
 Generating AVI or MPG files

I'm hoping there's an easy solution to this......

I'm looking for a why to actually generate and save an AVI or MPG video
file, obviously combining pictures, simple animation and sound together.
using VB5. This function is to be integrated into
a image store database MCI control does not provide any help, and I've
searched for similar Controls. Nothing. I was hoping to achive this within
VB5 without the need to call on other applications.

Is there any API functions that may do this job?
Is there any Controls out on the market that can solve this?

Or is there a way to call an application and pass on the data??

Any suggestions greatly appreciated

TIA Fozzy

Tue, 22 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Video (.AVI or .MPG) playbackproblem

2. Playing AVI/MPG in VB

3. Running .MPG's/.AVI's from Access 2.0

4. AVI or MPG

5. AVI or MPG

6. .mpg vs .avi

7. avi/mpg controller

8. avi mpg on form help please.

9. Playing an AVI/MPG

10. Obtaining AVI/MPG Image Sizes

11. Number of frames in AVI or MPG

12. Win APIs to play mpg video files, mp3 audio files and audio cds