Printer API woes
Author Message
 Printer API woes

Has anyone had any luck using the GetPrinter and SetPrinter calls from
within VB. I'm trying to create my own print dialog for a printer control,
but also allow the user to drive up the Common Printer dialog to change
options I don't wish to layout. When I try to retrieve the settings
(Orientation and Paper Size specifically), the GetPrinter call seems to
always return a larger number of bytes than the structures allocate.  I'd
also like to set orientation on my dialog and of the user presses 'Options',
drive up the common dialog and keep the data in sync. Any ideas ??

Thanks,
Dave Crossmier

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printer API woes

2. PROBLEM: Adding a printer via API, then creating a printer Share via API (source included)

3. QBasic Printer Woes

4. Printer Woes (Visual Basic)

5. Printer Woes

6. Printer Woes......