Telnet + Ansi Examples?
Author Message
 Telnet + Ansi Examples?

Anybody know of a good telnet example and/ or with ansi support? Thanks!

Adam

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:03:15 GMT
 Telnet + Ansi Examples?
On Fri, 29 Jun 2001 01:03:15 -0400, Adam

Quote:

>Anybody know of a good telnet example and/ or with ansi support? Thanks!

Please take a look at the Telnet sample from our SocketTools Visual
Edition package.  The Terminal Emulation control has an Emulation
property which can be set to  None, ANSI, VT100, VT220.

An evaluation copy of SocketTools can be downloaded from our website
at http://www.catalyst.com

David

Sun, 21 Dec 2003 03:08:22 GMT
 Telnet + Ansi Examples?
I have been using this group ever since I went to college. How come
everytime
somebody mentions telnet and several other socket apps. , you "plug"
your
product? I would rather write my own, like any other prgrammer would. I
have
looked at these and never liked them in the first place. If I had to
recommmed any packages, I would "plug" IpWorks.
So can you stop "plugging" your product, aren't there rules against
this? I
understand when individuals do this, but why must a company do this?

Adam

Quote:

> On Fri, 29 Jun 2001 01:03:15 -0400, Adam

> >Anybody know of a good telnet example and/ or with ansi support? Thanks!

> Please take a look at the Telnet sample from our SocketTools Visual
> Edition package.  The Terminal Emulation control has an Emulation
> property which can be set to  None, ANSI, VT100, VT220.

> An evaluation copy of SocketTools can be downloaded from our website
> at http://www.catalyst.com

> David

Sun, 21 Dec 2003 07:35:47 GMT

1. ANSI, telnet.exe, and winsock.ocx

2. ANSI Telnet Parsing

3. Telnet Example

4. Telnet example

5. Simple Telnet Code Example?

6. Telnet app example?

7. Winsock-Telnet example?

8. ANSI Characters without loading ANSI.SYS

9. Ansi Art without Ansi.SYS

10. Proposal: alt.binaries.examples.vb4 , alt.binaries.examples.vcpp , alt.binaries.examples.java

11. Proposal: alt.binaries.examples.vb4 , alt.binaries.examples.vcpp , alt.binaries.examples.java

12. Telnet question - does anyone have any examples???? Please Please Please