Help:Extracting and Saving Icons
Author Message
 Help:Extracting and Saving Icons

Hi,
I wrote a program that extracts icons from exe's and dll's.  I
use the DrawIcon API to display the icons on a form.  How
can I save an extracted icon to the Hard Drive as an ico
file?  TIA.
Robert

Wed, 26 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Icon: Extract icon and save it as ico-file

2. help extracting icons from dll to icon property

3. Here is how to save Extracted Icon to ICO file

4. Extract Icon, save as .ico

5. How can I save extracted icons as single .ico

6. Icons on Menus and Extract Icons from Files?Message-ID: <3f

7. Extract icon from dll into form.icon

8. Extracting multiple icons from an EXE - Help !!

9. Help, how do i extract icons from EXE's under Win95

10. Extracting Animated Icons help needed

11. Extracting Icons from files in VB5, help

12. Save icon help (I help you lot enough)