VB5Ent Internet Transfer Control Problem launching help file
Author Message
 VB5Ent Internet Transfer Control Problem launching help file

I am running Windows98 and have installed VB5 Enterprise.
I have done all suggested Windows Updates.
Now, whenever I try to get help on the INet control, I get the error
"INET98.CHM is not a Windows Help file."
I can locate and double-click on this file and HH.exe loads it correctly.
It is as though VB5 is trying to call it using WinHlp32.exe instead of
HH.exe.
Anyone else run across this, or know how to remedy it?

Fri, 08 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5Ent Internet Transfer Control Problem launching help file

2. VB5Ent Internet Transfer Control Problem launching help file

3. VB5Ent Internet Transfer Control Problem launching help file

4. HOWTO: Securely transfer a file using the Internet Transfer Control

5. problem uploading file with internet transfer control

6. Internet Transfer Control: Large file problem

7. problem uploading a file using internet transfer control

8. Internet Transfer Control : Problem in Re FTPing Files if connection breaks

9. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

10. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

11. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

12. HELP! Internet Transfer Control POST problem