MonthView ActiveX problem
Author Message
 MonthView ActiveX problem

Hi! I'm new to VB, so I hope someone can help me. I've made a simple
program that uses the MonthView ActiveX control and also contains a
command button. When I click on the button the first time, it doesn't
response. It only responses on the second click. From then on it
functions normally. If I click somewhere on the MonthView ActiveX, and
then click on the button, it again doesn't function. It again only
it is caused by the MonthView ActiveX because the button functions
normally after I remove the MonthView ActiveX.
Please help.
THANK YOU!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 05 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 MonthView ActiveX problem
Hi! I'm new to VB, so I hope someone can help me. I've made a simple
program that uses the MonthView ActiveX control and also contains a
command button. When I click on the button the first time, it doesn't
response. It only responses on the second click. From then on it
functions normally. If I click somewhere on the MonthView ActiveX, and
then click on the button, it again doesn't function. It again only
it is caused by the MonthView ActiveX because the button functions
normally after I remove the MonthView ActiveX.
Please help.
THANK YOU!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Tue, 05 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MonthView activeX in HTML Page

2. ActiveX MonthView Control Click() procedure

3. Annoying MonthView problem...

4. MonthView Control Problem

5. Problem manipulating MonthView control with Page Up and Page Down keys

6. Problem with DayOfWeek in MonthView control

7. MonthView LostFocus problem

8. Annoying MonthView Problem

9. Annoying MonthView Problem

10. Problem in VBA with ActiveX control that contains another ActiveX control

11. ActiveX Documents containing ActiveX Components - Internet download problem

12. ACTIVEx load problem / registration problem ??????