Affecting controls on a form from another modal form
Author Message
 Affecting controls on a form from another modal form

I am trying to pass a value from one form to another to update a
listbox on the form not in focus. But even after I watch it move
through my code nothing happens.  I am doing something wrong but have
no idea what it is.  Any help?  This has to be simple...

it goes something along these lines:

'This code is on frmModal

xferVar = "value to be added to listbox"
if var = 1 then
   frmMain.listbox1.additem (xferVar)
end if

The listbox on frmMain stays empty.  please help!

thanks in advance!
brrman

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
.

it goes something along these lines:

'This code is on frmModal

xferVar = "value to be added to listbox" if var = 1 then
   frmMain.listbox1.additem (xferVar)
end if

The listbox on frmMain stays empty.  please help!

thanks in advance!
brrman

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Modal Form with Modal form using Control?

2. Controls on modeless forms affecting other forms

3. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

4. Unloading modal owner form also unloads modal form?

5. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

6. Modal Form can't open another Modal Form

7. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

8. non-modal form when a modal form is displayed

9. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

11. ActiveX control on modal form give 'can't show non-modal form when modal form is displayed'

12. Control could not show a form in a Modal form