Direct Cable Connection - Help on API
Author Message
 Direct Cable Connection - Help on API

Greetings:

 I need to make connections on a leased line using leased line modens
and i don't know how can i make that using the API.

I already used the RAS and that worked fine because i have the API
declarations to call de RAS Server.
How can i do that with direct cable connection.

Any program, source, etc, witch could help me, will be good to.

Some help would be good.

A little question, wath is RPC.

 Thanks in adavanced

 Carlos Gustavo

Sun, 26 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Direct Cable Connection - Help on API

>  I need to make connections on a leased line using leased line modens
> and i don't know how can i make that using the API.

> I already used the RAS and that worked fine because i have the API
> declarations to call de RAS Server.
> How can i do that with direct cable connection.

Why don't you use a null-modem driver for the leased line modem?  You
can then use RAS to connect.

SM

Mon, 27 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Direct Cable Connection - Help on API

Where can I get a null modem driver for WINDOWS95?
--
_____________________
JOEL PAULA

Quote:
> Hi,

> >  I need to make connections on a leased line using leased line modens
> > and i don't know how can i make that using the API.

> > I already used the RAS and that worked fine because i have the API
> > declarations to call de RAS Server.
> > How can i do that with direct cable connection.

> Why don't you use a null-modem driver for the leased line modem?  You
> can then use RAS to connect.

> SM

Tue, 28 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Direct Cable Connection - Help on API

Quote:

> Where can I get a null modem driver for WINDOWS95?
> --

http://www.vt.edu:10021/K/kewells/net/

SM

Tue, 28 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Direct Cable Connection - Help on API

2. Direct Cable Connection - Help on API

3. Direct cable connection

4. Can I call Direct Cable Connection Programatically?

5. Can I call Direct Cable Connection Programatically?

6. Map drives on computer over direct cable connection (DCC)

7. Direct Cable Api

8. Direct Cable and Win Api

9. Direct Cable Link

10. how do u detect cable, dsl connection?

11. Connection timeout does not work if network cable unplugged

12. How to determine a network connection(not internet) made using a crossover cable