Please, Please, Please I need your help with Winsock
Author Message
 Please, Please, Please I need your help with Winsock

Hi,

I am doing a simple email program that uses Winsock. I have a program I
downloaded from the net which sends an email with attachments, and I know it
works as I have tested.

So, I have taken this as my start and changed a few things so that it is
possible to store up to 16 email addresses and send the same
message+attachment to every person.

But now it does not want to send the email. I think I've got the loop in the
wrong area of my code, but I am not sure where to put the loop.

Can someone either email me with assistance, or post a little bit of code to
show how I go about sending the emails in a loop.

Thanks

Stuart

Thu, 17 Jul 2003 21:48:25 GMT
 Please, Please, Please I need your help with Winsock
No matter, I've finally solved it.

Stuart

Fri, 18 Jul 2003 05:00:00 GMT
 Please, Please, Please I need your help with Winsock

Quote:
> No matter, I've finally solved it.

> Stuart

Solved what?

Mike

Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:54:30 GMT
 Please, Please, Please I need your help with Winsock
My original problem with my program.

Sat, 19 Jul 2003 02:20:26 GMT

2. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

3. Please, Please, Please I need help working with dates

4. HELP NEEDED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

5. EnumEnhMetaFile Help Needed! (Please Please Please)

6. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

7. Please Please help !!! Crystal Report Help Needed

8. Design Help PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

9. Please Please PLEASE HELP!!!!!

10. URGENT HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???

11. Please please please, help me :-)