Serial port/modem access/file transfer in VB
Author Message
 Serial port/modem access/file transfer in VB

Serial port/modem access/file transfer in VB

Any help on sites that have source code that might help building a
modem terminal program is welcome.

I ordered "Serial Communications with VB" from Amazon but it will take
4-6 weeks, so any help on getting me started is welcome.

I need to improve VBTerm, add a protocol for binary transfers and a
split screen chat mode. I guess anything on comms will help... but am
just starting with VB..

Thanks...

Please post to the ng...

-

Sat, 21 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. serial port files transfer

2. VB Communications, MSComm, Serial Ports and Modems...

3. Modems, Serial Ports, MSComm and VB

4. Modem, serial port, MSComm and VB Communications

5. Serial port, MSComm, Modem and VB communication

6. Transfer files modem to modem

7. Transfer files modem to modem

8. help w/ serial port - but not modem

9. Data from serial port, but not modem

10. ocx that handles modem and serial port !!

11. Getting modem serial port

12. Getting modem serial port