Runtime error '70' Permission denied
Author Message
 Runtime error '70' Permission denied

I cannot intercept this with 'on error goto'. Anyone kwows a particular
reason for this?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Runtime error '70' Permission denied
Oct 2000 16:27:28 +0200:

Quote:
>I cannot intercept this with 'on error goto'. Anyone kwows a particular
>reason for this?

here's what MSDN says about it and I think this will help you. Since
you didn't write when this occurs I cite all possibilites:

An attempt was made to write to a write-protected disk or to access a
locked file. This error has the following causes and solutions:

You tried to open a write-protected file for sequential Output or
Append.
Open the file for Input or change the write-protection attribute of
the file.

You tried to open a file on a disk that is write-protected for
sequential Output or Append.
Remove the write-protection device from the disk or open the file for
Input.

You tried to write to a file that another process locked.
Wait to open the file until the other process releases it.

You attempted to access the registry, but your user permissions don't
include this type of registry access.

Marcin Nowakowski [ICQ:38315631]

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. runtime error '70' permission denied bug

2. Run-Time Error '70' - Permission Denied

3. Run-Time Error '70' - Permission Denied

4. Run-Time Error '70': Permission Denied

5. runtime error 70 Permission denied:

6. Runtime error 70-Permission denied (DCOM)

7. runtime error '800a0046' Permission denied

8. Error Number : 70 and Error Description : Permission Denied

9. Compile Error - Permission Denied (Error 70)

10. Permission Denied (Error 70)

11. error 70: permission denied for MsgBox

12. winNT: run-time error 70, permission denied ?