I need two answers concerning VB6 and Internet Explorer And Mail
Author Message
 I need two answers concerning VB6 and Internet Explorer And Mail

Hi, I need in a form that when a person presses a button it will launch
internet explorer and then it will go to the address in the text box.

I need to do the same but I need it to launch the mail application like in a
mailto tag with the person's address already in the to: box and ready to
type the message, I would really aprecciate ypur help.

Thanks

Sat, 12 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I need two answers concerning VB6 and Internet Explorer And Mail
Hi,
We had all this yesterday , check this thread:

Accessing emailing progs using Shell32.dll

cheers,
Richard :o)

Quote:
> Hi, I need in a form that when a person presses a button it will launch
> internet explorer and then it will go to the address in the text box.

> I need to do the same but I need it to launch the mail application like in
> mailto tag with the person's address already in the to: box and ready to
> type the message, I would really aprecciate ypur help.

> Thanks

Sat, 12 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I need two answers concerning VB6 and Internet Explorer And Mail
Go to VBnet (below), and hit the site search ... look for the keyword  '
madness' ... that page has the code you want.

--
Randy Birch, MVP Visual Basic

http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/
http://www.mvps.org/ccrp/

Please correspond only using the newsgroups so all can benefit.

| Hi, I need in a form that when a person presses a button it will launch
| internet explorer and then it will go to the address in the text box.
|

| I need to do the same but I need it to launch the mail application like in
| mailto tag with the person's address already in the to: box and ready to
| type the message, I would really aprecciate ypur help.
|
| Thanks

Sun, 13 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help needed - VB6/Web application clash with Windows XP/Internet Explorer 6

2. Newbie needs two answers

3. MS Internet Control 6 - Complete Answer Needed Please

4. MS Internet Control 6 - Complete Answer Needed Please

5. MS Internet Control 6 - Complete Answer Needed Please

6. VB6 and internet explorer

7. Sending Keystrokes to Internet Explorer via VB6.0

8. How to call internet Explorer/ browser from VB6

9. VB6 and Internet Explorer

10. VB6 Browser Control vs. Internet Explorer under Vista

11. Two questions concerning printing

12. Need help with OLE and Internet Explorer