CAPS and NUM, et al on status bar do not change state when the keyboard changes
Author Message
 CAPS and NUM, et al on status bar do not change state when the keyboard changes

The CAPS and NUM, et al displays on the status bar of my mdi or child
forms do not change state
when the keyboard changes for the appropriate key.  Something must have
changed but I can seem to get status bar to show the changes.  I even
tried removing and creating a new status bar
but I get the same results.

I am using VB4/32.

Chuck Wolfe

Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Caps Lock state and Status Bar

2. Setting Num Lock and Caps Lock key states

3. Checking And Changing Num Lock State

4. HLP: Changing Caps Lock status

5. Status Bar not showing correct state of insert key

6. Key State Control (Num Lock Status)

7. Changing button state w/o changing in template

8. How do I change an icon on the status bar

9. Change text colour in Simple Status Bar?

10. Humbling Asking form help - Can't change simpletext on a Status Bar

11. Datagrid checkbox not showing changed state.

12. MSDE vs JET 4.0 Multi User et al...