How To Create A Dll In VB.
Author Message
 How To Create A Dll In VB.

Hi all,

            Can someone show me how to create a Dll and call

the function(s) the Dll.

           Many thanks.

regards,
KB Lim

Mon, 10 May 2004 22:08:38 GMT
 How To Create A Dll In VB.
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q185/7/00.ASP
That and more!

Quote:
> Hi all,

>             Can someone show me how to create a Dll and call

> the function(s) the Dll.

>            Many thanks.

> regards,
> KB Lim

Tue, 11 May 2004 02:21:47 GMT
 How To Create A Dll In VB.
Hi Max,

To create a dll, you may want to try and create an Active X dll in VB.  When
you Start a new project, choose Active X Dll versus Standard Exe

Under the class, type a function.  A short example would be:

public function printme() as string
    printme = "Testing"
end function

Then save your project and class.  Be sure to name the Project and Class.
For example, project could be myprofile and class could be myclass.

Start up a new VB project, for example the standard exe.  Place a button on
the form and on the toolbar, choose Project/References.  Here you would look
for myproject(or the name of the project name of the active x dll you
created) and click the check mark.

In your code, you could do the following

Public function runme()
    Dim myobj as new myproject.myclass
    print myobj.printme
End function

Sorry to make this so rushed, but I'm really short on time.  I can provide
more detailed instructions if you need more help.

David

Quote:
> Hi all,

>             Can someone show me how to create a Dll and call

> the function(s) the Dll.

>            Many thanks.

> regards,
> KB Lim

Tue, 11 May 2004 05:46:08 GMT
 How To Create A Dll In VB.
http://www.ianthurston.com/vb/

Hope this helps.

Quote:
> Hi all,

>             Can someone show me how to create a Dll and call

> the function(s) the Dll.

>            Many thanks.

> regards,
> KB Lim

Sat, 15 May 2004 14:55:37 GMT

1. How To Create A Dll In VB.

2. How to create a dll using VB

3. export a function when creating a DLL in VB

4. How to create a DLL with VB 5?

5. can you create a dll in VB and call in VC

6. export a function when creating a DLL in VB

7. How do you create a DLL in VB?

8. How can I create a DLL with VB.NET Standard?

9. How to: Create a DLL in VB.Net which can be accessed by an Extended Stored Procedure on SQL 2000

10. How can I create a DLL in VB? (Not ActiveX)

11. Creating a normal DLL in VB (no ActiveX dll)

12. Using MSVC++ to create DLLs for VB.