Playing .wav files or .mid files
Author Message
 Playing .wav files or .mid files

how would i play *.mid files or *.wav files in Visual Basic 4.0 pro?

Fri, 03 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Playing .wav files or .mid files

Quote:

> how would i play *.mid files or *.wav files in visual basic 4.0 pro?

There should be media player custom controls, but the sndPlaySound
API call works very well for just playing WAV files.

Sat, 04 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Playing .wav files or .mid files

Quote:

>how would i play *.mid files or *.wav files in visual basic 4.0 pro?

Playing wave is easy.. get the file PlayWave

checkout http://pi1438.kub.nl:2080/VisualBasicSource/

gr. walther

----- afknijpen -----
Walther Musch; Tilburg University
http://pi1438.kub.nl:2080/VisualBasicSource/

Sun, 05 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Playing a .wav or .mid file in QB 4.5

2. Playing WAV files and MIDI files

3. Playing a .wav File from a .vbs File

4. .vbs file to play a .wav if file size does not equal 0

5. How to make *.wav or *.mid play in visual basic

6. AIM PLAYING MID Instead of WAV

7. wav/mid/voc files in QB?

8. MID & WAV files

9. playing a .mid file in word

10. Playing *.mid sounds from resource file

11. Play a MID file

12. OCX to play .mid files?