Dcount / Domain Agg Functions
Author Message
 Dcount / Domain Agg Functions

I'm trying to use the Domain Agg. functions (Dcount in particular), in a VB
application, but without any success. When I try to use it as a VB command it
does not recognise it (I'm using it as in the VB Help).

Obviously I using it incorrectly. So does anyone have any code examples or
pointers to help set me straight.

TIA

Mark...

Mon, 01 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dcount / Domain Agg Functions

2. domain pruefen domain provider es domain registrieren domain angebot no domain

3. DCOUNT divided by DCOUNT

4. domaene sichern de tc domain domain registrieren preisvergleich kostenlose toplevel domain de domain preis

5. plesk domain anmeldung domaene langsam anmeldung an domain de domain kaufen domain suchen

6. Dcount function - need help with the criteria part!

7. Creating statistical function using DCount

8. Help Beginner with DCOUNT function

9. Problems with DCount function

10. DCount Function

11. Domain functions vs. SQL