Please, please, please, help!
Author Message
 Please, please, please, help!

Hi all....

I'm trying to put controls on a multipage.  All attempts
to do this have failed.  All searches on Google have failed
to uncover an answer.  Is this a closely guarded secret?

VB5 on Windows NT.

Many thanks,

Mike

Wed, 14 Jul 2004 07:40:05 GMT
 Please, please, please, help!
Mike,

Do you mean a TabStrip control?  If so see MSDN at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cmct...
ml/vbobjtabcontrol.asp

Remember that the TabStrip control cannot host controls itself, but that the
"contained" controls need to be placed on containers (such as frame
controls) which are shown/hidden on demand.

The SSTab control (Sheridan Tab control), on the other hand, *is* able to
contain controls...but I prefer the TabStrip control.

--A

Wed, 14 Jul 2004 07:59:19 GMT
 Please, please, please, help!
Thanks,  but no,
 specifically the multipage control, part of the Microsoft Forms 2.0
 object library.

 Thanks!

 Mike

: Mike,

: Do you mean a TabStrip control?  If so see MSDN at
: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cmct...
: ml/vbobjtabcontrol.asp

: Remember that the TabStrip control cannot host controls itself, but that the
: "contained" controls need to be placed on containers (such as frame
: controls) which are shown/hidden on demand.

: The SSTab control (Sheridan Tab control), on the other hand, *is* able to
: contain controls...but I prefer the TabStrip control.

: --A

Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:05:39 GMT
 Please, please, please, help!

Quote:
> I'm trying to put controls on a multipage

I've never used the Multipage control .... not certain
what it is. BUT ... if it is like the multi-tab control
the answer lies in :

DRAWING the control you want onto the PAGE
you want it on. DO NOT simply "double click" the
control on the tool bar so that it shows up on the
page.

Click once on the tool bar (say a command button)
put your mouse cursor on the multipage that you
have previously selected, hold down your left mouse
button and drag the mouse down and to the right.
You can then resize and move the control where you
want it.

This method tells VB you want the control on that
page only. If you double click the control it will
appear on ALL of the pages in the same position.

HTH,

Jim

Wed, 14 Jul 2004 22:59:43 GMT
 Please, please, please, help!
Mike,

Before we go any further with this, let's get one thing straight.
Your Users *will* have MS Office already installed, yes?

Regards,
    Phill  W.

Fri, 16 Jul 2004 21:38:19 GMT
 Please, please, please, help!
I am the user.

: Mike,

: Before we go any further with this, let's get one thing straight.
: Your Users *will* have MS Office already installed, yes?

: Regards,
:     Phill  W.

Sat, 17 Jul 2004 01:37:45 GMT

1. Please Please PLEASE HELP!!!!!

2. Please please please, help me :-)

3. Please, please, please help!!

4. Cloning problem -- please please please help

5. Please, Please, Please,Help craxdrt.dll

6. Invalid use of property please, please, please help!!!

7. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

8. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

9. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

10. Please Please Please Help me with Module problem in Access97!!!

11. Using ADO (not ADO.net) in VB.NET - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!

12. Navigating through recordset in a webclass - Please Please Please Help!