Device Context: I just want do know!
Author Message
 Device Context: I just want do know!

HI,

I just want to know: I you are creating a compatible bitmap, why do you have
to use an existing device context for the function CreateCompatibleBitmap
and why can't you use the device context, you got back from the function
CreateCompatibleDC?

If you use the second one, CreateCompatibleBitmap creates a monochrome
bitmap. But why is that, when the DC returned by CompatibleDC is a
compatible DC?

Ciao

Spoony

Sat, 03 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Extracts the bitmap context from device context

2. Printer Device Context Handle for old ActiveX control

3. Graphics - Device Context

4. Graphics -> Device Context

5. BMP without a device context

6. Print Device Context in VB

7. Getting a Device Context in VB for Win CE

8. Bitmap device context problem

9. Device Context Handle - PLEASE HELP

10. Need byte array ==> Device Context routine

11. VB Picture Control fake Device Context

12. Device Context