Cut from web browser paste to text box
Author Message
 Cut from web browser paste to text box

I'm using the web browser object in VB and I want to add a command
button that will copy whatever I highlight in the browser object to a
text box on another form.  Any ideas or suggestion?

I've played around with the WebBrowser1.Document.Body.innerText command
but it doesn't show what is highlighted.

THANKS,
JOE

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Cut from web browser paste to text box

Quote:

>I'm using the web browser object in VB and I want to add a command
>button that will copy whatever I highlight in the browser object to a
>text box on another form.  Any ideas or suggestion?

>I've played around with the WebBrowser1.Document.Body.innerText command
>but it doesn't show what is highlighted.

>THANKS,
>JOE

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

A bit of a hack would be to use the SendKeys method and send the CTRL-C key
combo, and then read the data from the clipboard and paste it into your text
box.

Sheppe Pharis, MCP * 3/TekMetrics VB Certified
VB5/VB6/VBS/ActiveX Developer

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Cut from web browser paste to text box

Quote:

> >I'm using the web browser object in VB and I want to add a command
> >button that will copy whatever I highlight in the browser object to a
> >text box on another form.  Any ideas or suggestion?

> >I've played around with the WebBrowser1.Document.Body.innerText
command
> >but it doesn't show what is highlighted.

> >THANKS,
> >JOE

> >Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> >Before you buy.

> A bit of a hack would be to use the SendKeys method and send the CTRL-
C key
> combo, and then read the data from the clipboard and paste it into
your text
> box.

> Sheppe Pharis, MCP * 3/TekMetrics VB Certified
> VB5/VB6/VBS/ActiveX Developer

Thank you kindly...worked like a mint.
JOE

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cut/paste from a disabled text box?

2. Mouse controlled cut/paste with Text Boxes in VBA

3. Cut, Copy Paste controls from browser

4. How to put VB code on Web Page so Cut-n-Paste works

5. Cut, Paste, Copy from web page to clipboard

6. how to cut n paste a selected portion of picture box

7. Masked edit box cut n paste

8. RichText box control and Clipboard, cut, copy and paste

9. Macro: Search, Cut, Paste Hidden Text

10. Table/text field/cut&paste

11. Cut and Paste problem with Rich Text Editor Control

12. Cut and Paste problem with Rich Text Editor Control