Printer.PaperBin Problem
Author Message
 Printer.PaperBin Problem

Greetings.

Does anyone know of a reason why the PaperBin property of the Printer
object would reject the standard VB constants?

I discovered this in connection with some work I'm doing with a LaserJet 5,
but I went back to test with other printer drivers and I have the same
problem, which is that

        Printer.PaperBin = vbPRBNUpper  'or any other defined value
                                                'or any other integer

generates error 380, Invalid Property Value.

Thanks.
Will

Fri, 25 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printer.PaperSize, Printer.PaperBin

2. select paperbin of printer

3. Answer: Getting Printer PaperBin/PaperSize settings

4. Need an API to get the Printers PaperBin Names

5. I still Need an API to get the Printers PaperBin Names

6. Changing PaperBin for the default printer

7. Printer.PaperBin

8. Printer PaperBin in VB4

9. Setting Printer.PaperBin gives Error

10. VB4 32 Printer.Paperbin does not work

11. Printer.PaperBin

12. Printer.PaperBin