HELP: RT Box and highlighing words
Author Message
 HELP: RT Box and highlighing words

I am working on developing an SQL editor with the rich-text box
control. I am having some trouble begin able to select the inidividual
key words and then making them bold.

I am sure that something similar to this has been done before. If
anyone can point me to examples that contain an editor that bolds (or
otherwise highlights) specific words, please let me know.

TIA!

Mon, 10 May 2004 10:01:42 GMT
 HELP: RT Box and highlighing words

You can use the Find method repeatedly to find the character offset of
each word. Then it's a matter of highlighting it with the SelStart and
SelLength (len (searhcword))  properties and setting SelBold to true.

Quote:
>I am working on developing an SQL editor with the rich-text box
>control. I am having some trouble begin able to select the inidividual
>key words and then making them bold.

>I am sure that something similar to this has been done before. If
>anyone can point me to examples that contain an editor that bolds (or
>otherwise highlights) specific words, please let me know.

>TIA!

Regards, Frank

Mon, 10 May 2004 10:36:53 GMT

1. RT box & highlighting specific words

2. a syntax highlighing edit box

3. problem starting Word - rt error 429

4. Adding HyperLink to RT Box

5. RT-box and adding oleobjects

6. Color Syntax Highlighing

7. Help! update in ADO gives RT-error

8. Word count differs in VBA from Word dialog box

9. Need HELP Importing Access List Box data to Word document

10. Please help with text box to Word bookmark problem

11. Word 2000 Combo Box List Help

12. Please help with text box to word bookmark