Disabling Min and Max buttons on MDI Form
Author Message
 Disabling Min and Max buttons on MDI Form

Can anyone point me in the direction of how to disable the Min and Max
buttons on a MDI Form? I'm assuming that it is possible but cannot seem
to find the API call to do so. Also, is it possible to keep the MDI Form
from being sizable? Thanks in advance for any help.

Marc

***Remove the 'noway.' from email address for direct replies or reply to
newsgroup.***

Fri, 26 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Disabling Min and Max buttons on MDI Form
Pay a visit to this web site:

http://matthart.com/vbhelp/

--
John Tabor

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~jftabor

Note:  Anti-spamming suffix of ".nospam" added to header.
-------------------------------------

Quote:
>Can anyone point me in the direction of how to disable the Min and Max
>buttons on a MDI Form? I'm assuming that it is possible but cannot seem
>to find the API call to do so. Also, is it possible to keep the MDI Form
>from being sizable? Thanks in advance for any help.

Fri, 26 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Disabling Min and Max buttons on MDI Form
Ok,
    I've got the jist with the minimize example. Can anyone tell me where or
how to find the other constants for Close and Maximize? The close is really
what I need. I have searched through Dan Appleman's book and found nothing.
Any help would now be beyond greatly appreciated.

Marc

Quote:

> Can anyone point me in the direction of how to disable the Min and Max
> buttons on a MDI Form? I'm assuming that it is possible but cannot seem
> to find the API call to do so. Also, is it possible to keep the MDI Form
> from being sizable? Thanks in advance for any help.

> Marc

> ***Remove the 'noway.' from email address for direct replies or reply to
> newsgroup.***

Sat, 27 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Disabling Min, Max, and Close buttons on MDI form

2. Disabling Max/Min Buttons on MDI

3. MDI child form, Min and Max buttons

4. MDI Form Min/Max Button

5. Parent MDI form without Min and Max Buttons?

6. MDI form without title bar, control box, max/min buttons

7. How to hide the min/max buttons in a MDI form

8. MDI FORM - HOW TO DISABLE THE MAX BUTTON

9. Disabling/Hiding MAX button of MDI Form

10. Disabling control box but not min/max buttons

11. Disable Max/Min buttons on MDIParent

12. Capturing If user pressed max, min or normalize button on form