Problem with MDI and Form_Paint
Author Message
 Problem with MDI and Form_Paint

In my application, when I have two MDI child forms open, Form_Paint for the
inactive form is called _after_ Form_Paint for the active form, thus
superimposing the two forms.  If I move the active form, the inactive form
is redrawn without erasing the old image, until the active form is a jumble
of unreadable characters.  What is wrong?  How can I keep it from happening?
Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Greg Berry

PS.  I am having trouble downloading the FAQs.  If this question is answered
there, I apologize.

Sat, 21 Jun 1997 03:07:17 GMT

1. MDI problem, com MDI to MDI-child

2. MDI problem, com MDI to MDI-child

3. MDI problem, com MDI to MDI child

4. Form_Paint gets decoupled ???

5. labels dissapear mysteriously with Form_Paint

6. Strange behavior of Form_Paint and X close button.

7. Form_Paint occurs 3 times?

8. How to unload a form while its still busy with Form_Paint

9. Detecting WM_SYSCOLORCHANGE Message in Form_Paint

10. SelectClipRgn fails in Form_Paint()

11. MDI/Child Problem and ListView Problem

12. Modifying object in MDI Parent form from MDI Child form