Positioning default AVI viewer using API and Visual Basic5
Author Message
 Positioning default AVI viewer using API and Visual Basic5

I use MCISENDSTRING to load play and close an AVI file at the start of
a program I am writing. I can't figure out how to position the viewer
in the center of the screen or anywhere else, it always starts at the
upper left corner. Also how can I increase or decrease it's size?
Thanks
Jamie...

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compression file using Visual Basic5

2. How can I import a text file into a sql server using Visual basic5

3. Using an AVI file in a project (AVI API Call)

4. Saving ActiveX or API Viewer Window position

5. Opening a Web Page using default viewer...

6. v7 activex viewer uses default number of decimal places

7. Visual Basic5 and Win32Api problems

8. Visual Basic5

9. Visual Basic5

10. Visual Basic5 Users

11. Extracting Rar files in visual basic5/6

12. Visual Basic5.0 BUG!?