Printing contents of an Msflexgrid
Author Message
 Printing contents of an Msflexgrid

I am using VB 6
Lets say I have a msflexgrid with 20 rows and three columns.  How do I print
just the contents of the grid and not the rest of the form?

Thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. need help to print contents in the MSflexgrid

2. Print Contents of a MSFlexGrid

3. Howto print MSFlexGrid contents ?

4. Printing MSFlexGrid contents...HELP!!!!!

5. Printing contents of MSFlexGrid

6. MSFlexGrid printing grid contents

7. Print preview/ Print Listbox contents

8. How to print web content without printing the headers and footers

9. i want to insert a print button on the table and print the table content

10. Print: how do I print the contents of a textbox

11. Edit cell contents in MSFlexGrid

12. msflexgrid-specifying colors determined by contents of field