ExtractIconEx?
Author Message
 ExtractIconEx?

In the interest of protecting my address from being scanned and put on a

How does one use the ExtractIconEx API from VB5? My Win32.hlp file is
somewhat out of date and doesn't indicate how to use this, but in my API
Viewer, it's there.

Note: I have used extracticon api, not extracticonex api, and have used it
successfully to get the large icon. What I need is the small icon, which
extract icon api will not give me.

I try to go to MS' site and I can't get in through their MSDN premium
content areas--the registration wizard is broke.

Mike McKee

Raleigh, NC

Wed, 09 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ExtractIconEx?

Quote:

> Note: I have used extracticon api, not extracticonex api, and have
> used it
> successfully to get the large icon. What I need is the small icon,
> which extract icon api will not give me.

You could always try LoadImage to get the small icon.

N Varacalli
--
The views expressed herein do not represent the views of my employer.

The Address in the header is mangled, delete appropriately.

To reach me via e-mail, try (replacing stars with dots)
NICHOLAS_VARACALLI at non-hp-Canada-om1*om*hp*com

Sun, 13 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ExtractIconEx

2. ExtractIconEx

3. ExtractIconEx: Heavily Guarded Secret

4. ExtractIconEx API call (VB4/Win95)

5. Problem using ExtractIconEx with ListView

6. Problem using ExtractIconEx with ListView

7. How to use ExtractIconEx?

8. ExtractIconEx (UseOf VB4-32)

9. Need Code: ExtractIconEx API

10. Problem using ExtractIconEx with ListView

11. ExtractIconEx - Please help

12. Help on use of ExtractIconEx