searching a listbox for a dos pattern...
Author Message
 searching a listbox for a dos pattern...

Hi
        I have a listbox with several hundred items in it. I want to
select items in the list using dos wildcards ie: s* or *.exe, etc,

Is therre an easy quick way to acomplish this in vb6?  I could create
a temp dir with temp files the same name as the listbox, load them
into a FILE listbox then apply the filter but there MUST BE an easier
way to do it....?

Thainks in Advance
Scotty.

Mon, 12 Jul 2004 20:30:18 GMT

1. DOS pattern match within VB listbox?

2. searching items and pattern matching

3. Rich Text Box Pattern Search

4. patterns within patterns ?

5. pattern within a pattern ?

6. Search for QuickBasic Compiler for DOS

7. In search of a DOS based numerical library

8. Search a file and show dos name

9. searching VB for DOS

10. ListBox - DOS-Filenames

11. Help ! Search codes for MS-DOS Path

12. Color listboxes and DOS Help for VDOS