Crystal Report "unable to open database"
Author Message
 Crystal Report "unable to open database"

I'm maintaining some code that somebody else wrote and new to Crystal Reports.

Everything was working fine until today.

Now I get a 20533 Error "Unable to open database", I can't think of any code
that I changed which would have caused the problem. I did change some stuff
in the database, but I think it was just queries no fields were added or
deleted.

Any clues would be appreciated. I guess I'm clue-less :-)

Thanks, Tom Kenny.

     vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Thu, 18 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Report "unable to open database"

| I'm maintaining some code that somebody else wrote and new to Crystal Reports.
| Everything was working fine until today.
| Now I get a 20533 Error "Unable to open database", I can't think of any code
| that I changed which would have caused the problem. I did change some stuff
| in the database, but I think it was just queries no fields were added or
| deleted.

That would be enough to merit a Database | Verify from the Crystal menu.
Did you move or secure the MDB too?

--

// Ian (McYork)
If Comments = True then "Great" else "Disclaim"

Fri, 19 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Reports "Unable to open database"

2. Database object "MEMO" and Crystal Reports

3. "Unable to open the Outlook Window"

4. Crystal Reports "Cannot Find Report."

5. Crystal Reports "Load report failed"

6. Crystal Reports "Report Designer Component"

7. Crystal Reports Error - Unable to Open database

8. Error 20533 (unable to open Database) in Crystal Reports

9. Crystal Reports "keep together"

10. Crystal Report install "instmsiw.exe" error

11. "Crystal report 4.6 "

12. "Invalid Path" when opening database