Please Read this and reply asap
Author Message
 Please Read this and reply asap

This is *very urgant*.  I really need this !
Please HELP!

I need to know how to find out how long a MIDI file is, and the current
position of the player in it for mciSendString for Win95  API:

Declare Function mciSendString& Lib "Winmm" Alias "mciSendStringA" (ByVal
lpstrCommand$, ByVal lpstrReturnStr As Any, ByVal wReturnLen&, ByVal
hCallBack&)

PLease Help!!!

Many thx in advance!

-Dominik Rabiej

Wed, 23 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Please Read this and reply asap
You should give aa explicit subject.
Then people who know the answer could see the question :-)

Sorry, i don't know the answer

Laurent

'We are all somewhere newbies'

Sat, 26 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Public Variables in Standard Modules (please read fully before replying)

2. Problem Of crystal report :Plz reply ASAP

3. Will someone please Reply ? (((((( Please))))))))

4. ASAP Referencing Crystal Report 6 TextObjects ASAP

5. Need Help ASAP - Reading filenames into an array/listbox

6. Activex, VB6 and iis4 <-- ASAP Please.

7. PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Please Help ASAP

9. RichTextBox LinkClicked event - PLEASE HELP ASAP!

10. PLEASE ANSWER ASAP!!!

11. VB Data Search Question please help ASAP

12. VB - Access Question PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!