Run-Time height of MDI Child form
Author Message
 Run-Time height of MDI Child form

Hi all.

I've got a picture box (aligned right) in a mdi child form.  I'm
trying to find the height of it at run-time.

I've fiddled around for a while with no luck.

I guess there must be some way of getting the windows height, but I
can't find it.

thanks in advance

Darren

Tue, 22 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Change a MDI child's parent MDI form at run-time

2. Q: Form activate Fires On Non Child MDI Forms But Only Once On Child Mdi Forms

3. Resizing control height on window restore (MDI child form)

4. Q: MDI Child Form's Height and Width Properties

5. Right width and height for MDI Child form

6. Modifying object in MDI Parent form from MDI Child form

7. Make a reference to a MDI form with a reference of a MDI child form

8. MDI-Child form and positon on MDI-form

9. Developing OLE MDI Child forms displayed on Control MDI Form

10. MDI child forms on top of a picture on a MDI form

11. Help with MDI Forms and MDI child forms

12. Modal non MDI forms and Modeless MDI child forms in VB 5.0