Saving bitmaps.
Author Message
 Saving bitmaps.

We have an application here in my office where a bitmap file is loaded
into a picture box then modified and copied as an image into another
picture box.

When the file is saved using the SavePicture function it uses the
actual resolution of the screen. Creating a bitmap file that even
if it's only using 3 colors and that the original file was based on
a resolution of 640x480 at 16 colors would grow big for the simple
reason
that it will use the actual resolution of the screen, wich could be
1024x768 at 16 bit colors.

Would StrechBlt or StretchDIBlt and SaveDC API's would give me and the
users a choice on that?

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving Bitmaps

2. Help! Saving Bitmaps

3. Saving Bitmaps to different color modes

4. saving bitmaps, icons, metafiles in 1 file

5. Saving Bitmaps

6. How to save bitmaps/wav files in Resource File

7. HELP!! - Saving Bitmaps+Data

8. Saving Bitmaps to a Database

9. Saving Bitmaps with SavePicture

10. Saving Bitmaps