Need help with the MCI Control
Author Message
 Need help with the MCI Control

Hi,
I've written a program that uses the Above control and everything works
fine, except for the timeformat that is output from the Tracklength and
Position commands.
    The code I used to set the time format is as follows:-

    MMCtrl.TimeFormat = 1

For some reason, it's still being output in Milliseconds instead of HRMS.

Why is this?

Thanks in advance,

Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Need help with the MCI Control
    Not every multimedia device type supports every time format.  Check to
make sure the time format you want is supported by the device you're using.

--
Paul Parkhurst
Software Engineer

Quote:

>Hi,
>I've written a program that uses the Above control and everything works
>fine, except for the timeformat that is output from the Tracklength and
>Position commands.
>    The code I used to set the time format is as follows:-

>    MMCtrl.TimeFormat = 1

>For some reason, it's still being output in Milliseconds instead of HRMS.

>Why is this?

>Thanks in advance,

Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with MCI Control Needed

2. DESPERATE HELP NEEDED FOR MCI CONTROL!!!!!!!!

3. Need help/good resources for MCI API calls

4. MCI Help needed

5. Need help/good resources for MCI API calls

6. Need help with MCI

7. Need help/good resources for MCI API calls

8. need mci help!

9. please help with MCI control

10. Please help me with MCI Multimedia Control Error #322

11. HELP: MCI Control for VB 5 TimeFormat (CDAudio)

12. HELP with MCI control