Looking for good VB 4.0 book
Author Message
 Looking for good VB 4.0 book

To all,

I am looking for a good book on Visual Basic 4.0.  I've already done
some very basic programs and I am looking to expand my knowledge.  Any
recommendations?

Kindly reply by e-mail.

Tks.

Wed, 17 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for good VB 4.0 book

Hey, i am new also and i have "PC learning labs teaches Visual Basic 4.0"
Which is a lesson plan. It just helped me get started,  after saying that
you have written a couple programs you probably would only use this for
reference, which it works well for.  I also bought "More Visual Basic 4.0
for dummies" (i couldn't find the first volume) But i have found that the
books that came with VB (I have the proffesional edition, so i got three
HUGE books and a couple of other smaller ones) to be the most help, coupled
with VB's online help.  But shop around and maybe you'll find a better one,
let me know if you do, 'cause i could not
--
-Brian Bittman

Quote:
> To all,

> I am looking for a good book on Visual Basic 4.0.  I've already done
> some very basic programs and I am looking to expand my knowledge.  Any
> recommendations?

> Kindly reply by e-mail.

> Tks.

Thu, 18 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for good VB5 books (espcially book about AI)

2. Looking For a Good VB Book

3. Looking for a good VB book

4. I am looking for the best book for learning VB.

5. Looking for a good book about COM+ and VB

6. Looking for a Good VB Reference Book

7. Looking for good VB 5.0 Book

8. Need a good VB 4.0 , How to Database book

9. Looking for a good Graph control for VB 4.0

10. Im looking for 2 good MS Access Development books

11. Looking for a good book

12. Looking for a good Windows API Book