Help Me please Bug on RichTextBox ??
Author Message
 Help Me please Bug on RichTextBox ??

        I'  m very suprise when i want print out by Selprint function.
in fact the result is about 50% of one page and that all because Wath?
I check with many printers and all times same result.
The control RichTextFormat as a big bug?, or a make a mistake?, and if a
developer can help me
I apreciate a lot. also if you have one control that can edit the Word
format I am interested
Think a lot again
By.

P.S sorry for my ENGLISH.

Wed, 22 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help Me please Bug on RichTextBox ??

Hi;

    I've used this successfully (mostly cut and paste from Help):

            dlgCommonDialog.Flags = cdlPDReturnDC + cdlPDNoPageNums
            If rtbRichTextBox.SelLength = 0 Then
                dlgCommonDialog.Flags = dlgCommonDialog.Flags +
cdlPDAllPages
            Else
                dlgCommonDialog.Flags = dlgCommonDialog.Flags +
cdlPDSelection
            End If
            dlgCommonDialog.ShowPrinter
            Printer.Print ""
            rtbRichTextBox.SelPrint Printer.hDC
            Printer.EndDoc

Hope this helps
Rick

Quote:

>        I'  m very suprise when i want print out by Selprint function.
>in fact the result is about 50% of one page and that all because Wath?
>I check with many printers and all times same result.
>The control RichTextFormat as a big bug?, or a make a mistake?, and if a
>developer can help me
>I apreciate a lot. also if you have one control that can edit the Word
>format I am interested
>Think a lot again
>By.

>P.S sorry for my ENGLISH.

Thu, 23 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help Me please Bug on RichTextBox ??

I think this will help you
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q146/0/22.asp?PR=VBB...
FR=0&A=T&T=A&S=F&

Fri, 24 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. RichTextBox.SelPrint Bug??? Please Help

2. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

3. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

4. RichTextBox LinkClicked event - PLEASE HELP ASAP!

5. RichTextBox help please

6. RichTextBox Problem - PLEASE HELP

7. Please help: coloring RichTextBox

8. Please help me with Print Preview in RichTextBox

9. Please Help with RichTextBox

10. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

11. a tricky one, help please - bug?

12. a tricky one, help please - bug?