New Visual Basic Newsgroup
Author Message
 New Visual Basic Newsgroup

Gowing by 10 users a hour! It's only been up 2 hours, and we already have a
Fast growing VisualBasic Community, why not join, It's FREE and we will
provide you with all the answers you need.

Visit:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tyson Rawlings

Mon, 28 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 New Visual Basic Newsgroup

Tyson:

I was surprised to see on your site a NEW posting made to
comp.lang.basic.visual by Philipp Keller on subclassing, and my response.
These are dated with today's date, which is a day or two after the original
posting appeared and was answered elsewhere.  How did these show up on your
site?  I certainly sent nothing to it.  I also noticed a couple of other
postings that had appeared and been answered recently elsewhere.

I can only conclude that you are posting copies of messages taken from other
newsgroups to make it appear as though there is already a significant interest
in your own.  I find this practice unethical and abhorant.

I am definitely not a member of your "fast-growing" community and, given the
circumstances, I do not intend to pay any further visits to your site.

John Keyston .........

Quote:

> Gowing by 10 users a hour! It's only been up 2 hours, and we already have a
> Fast growing VisualBasic Community, why not join, It's FREE and we will
> provide you with all the answers you need.

> Visit:
> http://www.unetworks.net/cgi-bin/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.pl

> Tyson Rawlings

Mon, 28 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. New newsgroup comp.lang.basic.misc

2. Anyone know what happened to the comp.lang.basic.visual newsgroup

3. Anybody knows Visual Basic Newsgroup address

4. Visual Basic Newsgroup?

5. No Visual Basic Newsgroup?

6. Other Visual Basic Newsgroups

7. comp.lang.basic.visual.misc, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

8. German Visual Basic Newsgroup ?

9. Visual Basic Newsgroups

10. Newsgroup comp.lang.basic.visual.misc, Articles 96335-96364

11. FW: Newsgroup: comp.lang.basic.visual.misc

12. Newsgroup for Visual Basic