VB3 Graph Control for Line graph
Author Message
 VB3 Graph Control for Line graph

I am trying to use the
graph control.  I selected some records from a database using a data
control.  I can assign one point to a line graph.  The second point I
try to assign substitutes a zero for either my x or y value.  I have
tried assigning graph points directly as well as from the database.  I
have even tried using arrays.  The code looks like this:

' Initialize to first record, first graph point
Data1.Recordset.MoveFirst
frmGraph.Graph1.ThisPoint = 1

'Get first data point
frmGraph.Graph1.XPosData = txtHLTValue.Text
frmGraph.Graph1.GraphData = txtBPRValue.Text

' Check next data point
    frmGraph.Graph1.ThisPoint = 2
    Data1.Recordset.MoveNext
frmGraph.Graph1.XPosData = txtHLTValue.Text
frmGraph.Graph1.GraphData = txtBPRValue.Text
frmGraph.Show

Any ideas  why it resets values to zero even when I use an array?
I have searched the net for help and find nothing on this Graph control.

Thanks,

Gail Lehr

Tue, 16 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Report Graph Problem (No Zero and No Lines attached in Line Graph)

2. Line Colours In VB3.0 Graph Control

3. Problem with Graph Custom Control GRAPH.VBX

4. Printing current graph with VB4 Pro's Graph control

5. Need help w/ graphing or using GRAPH control

6. HELP:Graph via MS-Graph or control

7. Fast graphing/charting custom control (VB3)

8. vb3.0 - Graph control

9. Runtime Graph control in VB3 and QuickData

10. Extraneous line in Graph custom control

11. Drawing a line on top af graph control.

12. Drawing lines over a graph control?