Visual Basic Consultant Needed...NY.NY
Author Message
 Visual Basic Consultant Needed...NY.NY

Hello,
        We are looking for a Visual Basic Consultant with atleast
2+ years of experience.  You must have a working knowledge of VISUAL BASIC
4.0 Enterprise Edition and should have worked in a 32 bit platform such
as NT or Win95.

        You should also know Microsoft SQL Server, Crystal Reports,
some financial background is a plus.  The project will probably last
6 to 8 months. You will have to work on-site with our client so your
communication skills must be excellent.

        If you think you can contribute to this project..send an email
to:                                     or fax resume to:

Fri, 02 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Basic Consultants Wanted - NY/NJ

2. VB Programmers Needed NY/NY area

3. US-NY-NY - JOB OPPORTUNITY - VB/MS Access

4. US-NY-Software Consultant

5. US-NY-Software Consultant

6. US-NY-Software Consultant

7. VB/Delphi Consultants Wanted NY/NJ Area

8. US-NY-New York City-Visual Basic-MS ACCESS-SQL Server-SYBASE-RDO

9. Long Island, NY - Visual Basic SIG Metting

10. US-NY-NYC - Visual Basic/Sybase - senior programmer analyst - major investment bank

11. NY: Proj Mgr..Visual Basic/Sybase