VB5 crashes a lot ??
Author Message
 VB5 crashes a lot ??

VB5 (SP3) crashes on me if it comes across a run time error and when you choose
END it becomes non-responsive. But if I do correct the error it continues to
run fine.

Is this a known issue ??

Thanks in advance
Ajay

Fri, 08 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VB5 crashes a lot ??

Quote:
>VB5 (SP3) crashes on me if it comes across a run time error and when you
>choose END it becomes non-responsive.

I found similar behaviour in conjunction with OCX and other OLE stuff. In one
case, the IDE failed to respond for several minutes(!) after a Break, while a
TreeView was doing some internal processing.

Perhaps it's not a problem of the development environment itself, more one of
bad add-in's or add-on's.

DoDi

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating (a lot of) MDIChild forms crashes VB

2. Dataenvironment crashes a LOT

3. Dataenvironment crashes a LOT

4. Dataenvironment crashes a LOT

5. Sir-Crash-A-Lot Needs an IDE safety net

6. adding lots and lots of pictures to the executable

7. Lots and Lots of Controls slow things down....

8. Calling VB5 DLL with another VB5 DLL results in crashes

9. LOT of Questions VB5

10. Vb5 and lots of data!

11. NT4 and VB5 crashing - anyone else?

12. Strange problem - VB5 crashing