Data Report - Suppress Field If Duplicate
Author Message
 Data Report - Suppress Field If Duplicate

Pls Advice,

Problem :-

In DataReport, I need to suppress the duplicated field to be displayed

     Book1    USD     1234
     Book1    USD     1235
     Book1    GPB     1236
     Book1    GPB     1237

To be

     Book1    USD     1234
                      1235
     Book1    GPB     1236
                      1237

The report designed, allows user to define Grouping, a multiple level
hirarchical recordset will be contructed after the user define the
grouping. The example above is the last recordset. I can't shape it as
it will distored the user defined grouping.
In crytal report, there is an function call "Suppress If Duplicate", I
can't find it in DataReport.

Please Advice.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 06 May 2003 10:43:35 GMT
[...]

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 06 May 2003 10:59:43 GMT

1. Crystal: duplicate data in table need to filter with record selection not suppress field

2. Suppress if duplicated - Multi-line fields

3. Data Report Object - Suppressing repeated rows in a report column

4. How do suppress duplicate data on a data report?

5. Suppressed leading spaces in Data Report Designer

6. Duplicate database fields in report expert, select expert...

7. Suppress If Duplicated

8. Suppress duplicate records!

9. Suppress if duplicated doesn't work MK II

10. Suppressing duplicates

11. How to suppress duplicate records

12. Suppress field (and the blank line holding the field) from VB app