Crystal Reports (two page reports)
Author Message
 Crystal Reports (two page reports)

Hi all,

I have two separate reports designed.  I need to send the reports to a
bank of faxmodems on the network server to be faxed out.

Everything works fine, but it is not very cost effective for my client.
There are cases where my client needs to fax both reports to the same fax
number at the same time.  I accomplish this by just printing one report,
then printing the other right after it.  BUT, this creates two separate
faxes to be sent.  The cost of sending the faxes is $0.xx for the first
minute and $0.yy for each additional minute.  Sending the second report
as a new fax uses the "first minute rate" when it should be using the
"additional minute rate."

I need to create a report with a "page-break" between two different
pages.  Access 2.0's built-in report writer can do it.

Any ideas?

Sun, 21 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Reports (two page reports)

Crystal Report has a feature called sub-report (not sure if Access has
the same) ... or you could use some similar function of Access (Link ?)
to achieve the same.

HTH

- Adwait

Quote:

> Hi all,

> I have two separate reports designed.  I need to send the reports to a
> bank of faxmodems on the network server to be faxed out.

> Everything works fine, but it is not very cost effective for my client.
> There are cases where my client needs to fax both reports to the same fax
> number at the same time.  I accomplish this by just printing one report,
> then printing the other right after it.  BUT, this creates two separate
> faxes to be sent.  The cost of sending the faxes is $0.xx for the first
> minute and $0.yy for each additional minute.  Sending the second report
> as a new fax uses the "first minute rate" when it should be using the
> "additional minute rate."

> I need to create a report with a "page-break" between two different
> pages.  Access 2.0's built-in report writer can do it.

> Any ideas?

AumSoft Consultants,  | Solving business
20719 Maureen Way     | problems through
Saratoga CA 95070     | technology

(408) 777-8259 (Voice)| Telephony, SQLWindows

Sun, 21 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Reports (two page reports)

Quote:

>Crystal report has a feature called sub-report (not sure if Access has
>the same) ... or you could use some similar function of Access (Link ?)
>to achieve the same.

Just keep in mind that this Sub-Report feature is only available in the
NEW Crystal Pro v5.0 released in Mid-September.  We have this new
version at work and it seems to have LOTS of quirks...so you may want to
think twice before upgrading to a .0 release of the report writer...

Sat, 27 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help Multiple page Report with Crystal Report

2. How to take the page totals of a report in Crystal Report 5.0

3. Report with two pages per page?

4. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

5. Report displayed using Crystal ActiveX viewer shows blank pages after scroll to last page

6. Crystal Reports New page after gives a blank page

7. REports and sub-reports in Crystal Reports

8. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

9. Crystal reports 8.0 hangs Crystal Page Server service

10. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

11. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

12. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net